Monday, March 3, 2008

Trying to Update...





Pictures are of Mabry's bedroom, family room and the kitchen.

So many things going on since my last blog entry...

We can start with Mabry turning 1!!!!!!!!! Yes my little one is one, it is so hard to believe! The weekend before her b-day we celebrated with her buddy Kent and had a fun party at the park. Her birthday weekend was pretty low key, spending time with each other and also with her grandparents. She was spoiled with love and fun gifts. I think her favorite thing about it all was just being outside running around. All I can say is that this girl is BUSY...all day long. She may be a little like her mama. Since then we have continuously worked on the house. Things are coming together and it is so exciting. I have been trying to create a slideshow for her birthday and the house pictures, but it has not been working, so I will just add some pictures for now. We are planning on moving the rest of our stuff over on Saturday and possible start staying there. The countertops will be the only thing not "in", but we can be in the house without those...we eat out every night anyway! School is going great. I just finished yoga and step aerobics and had so much fun! I got an enbroidery machine so that has been keeping me busy. I am having fun learning how to use it. I cannot wait to get settled in the house and start making Mabry some summer outfits! That is enough for now. I am super tired and it is time to post these pictures and try to get to bed at a decent time, I could really use a good night's sleep. Did I mention that I just finished a chocolate covered rice krispy treat and some milk...yum, yum!

All my love,

:-) L.A.

No comments: