Sunday, November 16, 2008

NYC!!!


Statue of Liberty



Daily dose of starbucks for the non-prego peeps


Early morning at the Today Show


Ashley and I with FAO soldier



Our favorite trick-o-treater :-)

It is hard to believe that it is mid November! It has been a great month...busy! Andy and I went to New York City with Ashley and Levi for 4 nights...yes that meant leaving the Mabes! She had so much fun with my mom, and also with my dad and Gaye. She was...is spoiled! I am in awe of the city. It was so much fun. We crammed as much as we could in the time we were there. Pizza in the middle of the night, walking around in Times Square, shopping, Cirque de Solei, more eating, Chinatown, Little Italy, Today show, Rockafeller Center, Double decker bus, Central Park, FAO Schwartz, Tale of Two Cities, meeting up with Sarah, Amelias and Janisha Fletcher!!! It was an amazing trip and amazing birthday!

Thank you for all my birthday wishes!!!

:-)L.A.

3 comments:

Darby said...

I love you and Happy Belated BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Margaret Anne Evans said...

I love seeing these pictures. Belated Happy Birthday to you!!
Sarah Anne wants to see Mabry again soon!! She always tells me how cute she is and how much she likes to play Peek-a-Boo!!

Congratulations on your new baby in waiting!! That is so exciting!

Love to you all,
Margaret Anne

Benny and Rachel said...

So glad you guys got to get away, and it looks like you had an awesome time!!