Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Etsy Shop

Hello friends and family!

So last year I had an etsy (online) shop with some bibs, burpcloths and other "baby items." As the school year went on and little Briley was sucking all the energy out of me as she was growing, I stopped keeping up with my etsy. I think I am about to "re-open" it when I can find an afternoon to work on it. With all that to say, this will be my first outfit that I am selling. Of course, you can buy it by just e-mailing me (lauraashley@mail.com) just in case etsy does not happen as soon as I would like! The outfit is a 3T, the topper can be worn as a dress or as a top with the ruffled cropped pants. You don't have to buy them both, they will be listed as separate pieces. The top is $30 and the cropped ruffle pants are $25. Here are pictures...





3 comments:

MacK + Shawn said...

you are awesome! these are too cute! wish i had a talent like that! can't wait to check out your etsy!

Jill said...

proud of you girlie! these are beautiful!

Dickinson said...

Lily said, "please, oh please, make me a cute outfit!!!" Love the outfit! I wish I could do it...need some motivation to try something like that!