Saturday, January 30, 2010

my heart turns to mush....








Miss Mabry will be 3 in just a couple of weeks! These pictures are some of those moments when my heart turns to absolute mush! She got the scooter for Christmas and we take it with us everywhere. She loves it!!! I love it! Check out the before feeding the nasty ducks, I mean, ducks and then after. They were quite aggressive - yikes! The other pictures are her first day of ballet. She is the youngest one and looks so tiny. She has only had 2 classes, she loves it and mommy loves to peek in the window and watch her...like I said - mush!

4 comments:

The Spicer's said...

Too stinkin cute! I love that she is starting ballet, she is going to be the star of the show!

Unknown said...

Oh Mabes!! My heart was already mush for you but you are such a big girl and Aunt Ashley misses you so! I'm so proud that you are trying out dancing, you will be the best little ballerina! Are you for real going to be THREE??? Oh my, where does the time go! Love you...xoxo

Beth said...

Mabes is growing up too fast! I LOVE her leotard. I hope Libby will want to dance when she's older. Even if it's just long enough to let me dress her in tights and a leo! Girls are so sweet!

Dickinson said...

LOVE the ballet pictures! So precious! miss you!