Thursday, July 22, 2010

little fish




Mabry has been taking swim lessons last week and this week with her buddies Reed, Daniel and Liam. I cannot tell you how proud I am of my little fish! I'm not going to say she was excited about lessons everyday or didn't tell me multiple times that "a storm was coming in and we wouldn't be able to get into the pool"...even though she was a little hesitant about lessons, when we got there she was a good listener and hard worker! I was shocked that day 2 of lessons she swam the width of the pool and by day 4 she swam the length with help from coach to stop and breathe. The hardest element for her is looking down. She gets so anxious where the vaccuum is, or where the stairs/wall is that she forgets to look down. I truly am amazed how much all 4 of the kiddos have learned in such a short time! We had some funny poop adventures and all sorts of Gods creations hanging around. (baby mouse, dead baby snake, dead mole, frogs, centi/milli pedes) We still have one more day of lessons next week, we have been very fortunate to have an awesome coach and a beautiful pool to have lessons and swim around with our kiddos! I have really enjoyed spending time with Ashley (and Cade), Caroline and Rachel for the past 2 weeks!

Mabry, I love you and I am SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!

:-)

No comments: