Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HOLA!

I love holidays when my hubby gets to stay home and chill with his girls! We had a great long weekend. Some good times with friends and great time just hanging out as a familia. Last night I signed my family up (me included) for the Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning. I am totally disappointed in myself for not signing up for the 15K...but since I have not been running in approx. 8 weeks...at this point I'm just hoping to get through the 5K!!! Anyway I'm over it, i am just excited to be out there Thanksgiving morning with Taylor, Sarah, Ralph (mom's boyfriend), Andy and Mabry! If you will be in town...sign up it is so much fun (go to gulf winds track club's website for more info.). I started this blog typing with one hand as my naked baby climbed all over me. Now daddy is home helping a sista out. Why is she naked you ask? Well I thought since she is in a diaper all day I would let her be "free" for just a few minutes. Well, I think she peed everywhere the first 30 seconds she had the diaper off!!! Oh well :-) Auntie Sarah is coming over to babysit tonight...Andy and I are off to the FAIR!!! Love me some elephant ears, carnies and my favorite ride-the Zipper!!!

Peace...

:-) L.A.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Eat one of those elephant ears for me... and watch out for those carnies... the fair is here in town and 1 carnie killed another carnie last week!!!

Ashley said...

Ah, we miss you guys so much! Good luck on the run, you'll do great! I wish we could do something fun like that! I still have a b'day present for you but you might have to wait until Christmas to get it!:) Give Mabes kisses from us! Love you!!