Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Quick Hanlon Update








Quick update...
Work is great, before Thanksgiving I had a fun, busy and successful Field Day We have a big week this week with the evaluation team coming in.
Mabry loves the nursery and mommy loves having her so close

Thanksgiving was wonderful. Great times with family and friends. I loved meeting my buddy Corbin (Steph and Dennis' new addition) My 90 year old grandpa was in town...big talk of his upcoming wedding! Yes- his wedding! I got another haircut...way short with some highlights, I guess now that it is short it is fun to get it cut and change it up a bit.

Not much work on the new house- hopefully this weekend we can really get things going

Mabry is super busy-always! The child does not stop...must take after her daddy :-)
She has 6 teeth...and mom and dad are totally lacking in the sleep department.
She will walk if you hold her hand. She says dada, mama and kitty! She turned 9 months old on Thanksgiving...amazing how much she changes each week! We are so THANKFUL for her! Mom and Mabes are sporting a little cold right now, hopefully nothing more than a runny nose and sniffles.

WAR EAGLE!!!

L.A. :-)

1 comment:

Darby said...

I love you, your new hair cut, your daughter, and your husband (didn't want to leave him out!)! Hugs to you my friend!!