Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still Around

I am still around...not much time to blog. To be honest there is probably a million other things I would rather do than sit on my computer writing my own blog. If I am "geekin' out" I would much rather be checking out other peoples blogs, catching up with friends on facebook, or just checking my e-mail! At the same time I do enjoy giving updates on my little family. Mabry is still everywhere! She forgot what crawling was the day she started walking. She did great when I was out of town for my conference. I suprised myself by doing ok as well. I missed her and Andy so much, but since I was gone I enjoyed the time at the conference and then the downtime...I actually took a nap and slept through the night! I am getting old. This was obvious when I was participating in a game and got a muscle spasm! I was haivng so much fun and of course being a "little" competitive and in a second I was out of the game...and the rest of the sessions. Total bummer! The house is coming along. This is a big week, the floors are being put in. I will hopefully I will post pictures soon. I have them, just not downloaded. Andy is a rockstar..he has worked on the house constantly and it is looking so good. I am holding out until Friday to see the floors b/c I want to se them completed and cleaned up! School is good. Hope everyone is doing well!

Until next time...

:-) L.A.

1 comment:

Lucy Clay McGehee said...

LA! do you remember when you won the Presidental challange in middle school? ha! I do! You were a champ and still are! love the picture of mabes from Christmas! miss ya!