Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Love and Miss You Granddad!

On Saturday February 2 my granddad passed away. He was sick for a while but it is still hard. It is hard to see my dad and his siblings so sad, it is hard to know my grandmother "Kat Kat" is going through such a hard time right now, it is sad to think I will never give granddad another big hug this side of heaven, I am sad to know that Mabry will never know her great granddad. I am happy that granddad loved Jesus and is in perfect peace in heaven. I wonder if Mitch (bubby) got to reunite with granddad right away? I am curious. We will miss granddad very much. Love to all my family that is hurting.

Until Later...

L.A.

3 comments:

Darby said...

I love you and I'm praying for all of y'all!

Lucy Clay McGehee said...

love you LA!! hugs from Colorado!

Leslie said...

oh i am sorry to hear that LA..
We will be praying for your family!
HUGS!
-Les