Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crazy Computer

So our computer is still pretty wacked out :-( Doing what we can, when we can on it. I went ahead to CVS and put most most recent pictures on a cd - otherwise they may be on my camera forever! with that said I can do a picture post of our recent Auburn trip! Briley did not go with us, it was a date with Mabry, but we did bring her back a onesie! The "Go Gators" dress is the most recent thing added to my esty (lahanlon.etsy.com) If you get a chance check it out and pass it along. Let me know if you need a Halloween, Christmas, holiday outfit...









3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sorry you're having computer problems little momma! Great pictures...even if it did stink of Auburn ;) Love you and your little ladies (and Andy too)! I can't believe how big little chunky is getting (Briley) and Mabry, oh...can I just eat her with a spoon?? MISS YOU and love you loads!!!

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Such cute pictures. Looks like you had a blast at the game. Love you Hanlons!

Beth said...

I spotted Auntie Coop in your pictures! She told me she got to see you and Mabs. (You know your Crimsonette can't handle too many Auburn games!) Looks like y'all had fun at the game. The girls are just precious!