Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 2010






January, February and March will just have to wait. My camera is still MIA :-( so it will not be exciting to post without photos this month. I have my mom's camera right now so I have some photos to share.

The girls and I started off April on St. George Island. It was a fun and crazy time with lots of kiddos and their mommies! Thank you KT and eli for including us on this trip. I laughed as I signed the journal as I left....Spring Break 1995 (I think) compared to Spring Break 2010 - oh how the times have changed! I'm sure KT (the Carson family) or Jill (the Pope family) will have more details of the week. Their blogs are on my side bar.

Today our church (Wildwood) hosted a community egg hunt/bbq/pony rides/petting zoo/bouncies. It was a beautiful day, Andy's parents got in town last night, so it was so much fun to celebrate and run around with them. Mabry was a bit overwhelmed by all the action. We missed the 3year old egg hunt, so she went with the 4/5 group. She was very quiet today, but had lots of fun. I think petting the bunny, riding the pony and sliding down the giant slide with her daddy were her favorite!

We are so excited to spend some time with Grandma Janet and Papaw Doug! They are going to visit family in South FL tomorrow but will be back Tuesday night to enjoy the rest of the week with us.

I hope to be consistent documenting our adventures in April!

:-) L.A.

We got to make up gymnastics class on Friday with Kent and Eli :-)



No comments: