Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!




If you have not met my dad, I have to say , you are missing out. He is one of the kindest, silliest, caring men I have ever known! He lives out his faith. It is so evident that Christ is the center of his life. Christ and Christ alone. During hard times, very hard times and fun/wonderful times he clings to that. My sweet little Briley carries on the name of 2 of the 3 most important men in my life. Unfortunately Mitch is not here to celebrate sharing his name with my little Briley Mitchell, but I am ever so grateful she gets to spend lots of time with her Poppa! Daddy, thank you for all that you do. I love and respect you so much! I hope you had a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I love you!

:-) L.A.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Amen, Sister! The cake looks like a hit! :) So glad to have talked to you early yesterday am... lets do that more often! Happy ? Birthday Mitch! :)

Lucy Clay McGehee said...

Well said LA!! He is a wonderful man who has influenced my life in so many ways. He was like a second dad growing up and helped our family during some very hard times. Love you!