Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mabry's First Pony Ride!!!





HCES had their Fall Festival on Saturday and Mae Mae had her first pony ride! She had so much fun. She started panting like she does when she sees a dog or cat. She stayed on (with mommy at her side...of course) for 3-4 times around the circle. Then we had to take some pictures...thank you Lawson! The bottom picture is from the book fair, we went with Aunt Julie and Lawson just to hang out for a few minutes. Mabry was sporting her school uniform...I must say she is pretty stinkin' cute. Andy and I are going to try not to stay up to our normal 11:30 tonight...so I will keep this entry short. Do my retainers totally stick out in these pictures, because if it weren't for little Mabes that is all I would notice!?! Oh, just so you all know, I am wearing my favorite "tee" right now..."ESCALADE!"
Adios!
:-) L.A.
P.S. The next post will be a couple pictures from my high school reunion!

No comments: