Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants





Yes, Andy's mom, grandma Aralee (mamaw), Aunt Karen and Lois adopted that name for the weekend. They had a fun flight to Tallahassee and a great couple of days of family time. We hung out on Sat. went to the mall (rainy) walked around and then hit up Cold Stone...yum yum! We were a sight wheeling around Mabry and Aunt Karen (in her wheelchair due to a broken foot). Sunday morning we drove to St. George Island so our family could get a look of the coast. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We had a BJ's pizza picnic and enjoyed the beach for a couple of hours. Thanks Matt and Katie for the best parking space on the beach! Monday I had to go to work, Mabry decided she wanted to skip school and hang out with her Grandma Janet :-) They had lots of fun before all meeting back up and heading to the airport. I wish I could have seen them all together in the airport...they are a funny crew!

This week has been great...busy! I feel like it is always busy. Ali had a sewing get together last night...we were sewing until almost 11pm and I loved it! Andy and I went to look at another house before sewing. We are looking into this one! We will see what happens. God will let us know when it's the house he wants us to live in. Tonight we are chillin at home. Mabry went down great, we had a tasty dinner and now Andy is practicing guitar while I am updating ya'll on the Hanlon life. Tomorrow night I think we get to chill again before a busy busy weekend. Supper Club, HCES Fall Festival and I can't forget my 10 year REUNION! Have I really been out of high school for 10 years? Am I really in my 5th year of teaching? How can it be? Anyway, we won't talk about my 29th birthday coming up in less than a month.

Love you all!


Here is a link to some pictures from the fun weekend!



:-) L.A.

No comments: