Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Flashback!

I am wearing retainers...can't wait to download a picture!!! My teeth are shifting so the Dr. hooked me up with some nice metal...I forgot how sore they get, ouch! Andy and I are geekin' out right now on the couch. I don't know how my eyes are still open...I am so tired. I have to wait up for our late night Oreos and milk...so no sleep for now! Oh, and Gaye gave us some pumpkin spice coffee that is sooooo good that we have added to our nighttime treat. Mabry had a busy busy day and crashed right around 7:00. She is so much fun. She tried to play with the big kids in the sandbox today...only came home with a little bitof sand in her little bit of hair! All is good in the Hanlon house. My back is feeling better, have not tried to run yet...maybe soon. I am able to feed Mabry again, so that makes me a super happy mom. We are looking forward to a visit from Andy's mom, grandma, aunt and cousin's wife this weekend! It has been way too long since we saw them last and miss them so much. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Adios,
L.A. :-)

1 comment:

Jill said...

The way you eat makes me smile...I am still laughing! I love you!