Sunday, September 30, 2007

War Eagle!!

Good title..right!?! :-) Good game against UF last night...sorry my gator friends and family (T.A. and Gaye)! Anyway we are up on this beautiful Sunday morning, the back door is open and "Shane and Shane" is leading some worship in our living room, Mabry is snuggling on her daddy's chest taking her morning nap, so sweet, and I am having some coffee (in my Auburn mug). All to say that it is so good to be home and spending time with my family. We had a good week. We all took the day off, not planned, on Thursday. My back has been hurting, so after 4 days Andy said it was time to go to the doctor...I figured it would just go away. I'm not stubborn. I am on some medicine now....medicine that does not allow me to nurse my precious Mabry. It is so hard to "pump and dump" and not be able to just feed her and have that special time with her. Thankfully I stored up alot of milk to take to school...it is disappearing fast though! I don't even know what formula to use...any suggestions? Minus the bum back it was soooooo good to be home with Andy and Mabry. Do you think we could do that once a week? Lets see, what else?!?! Halloween is coming up and I don't know what to dress Mabry as. We had one costume from Addie and Lydia, but it is way too big for this year. So I am trying to think what little sister wants to be for Halloween. We are excited to go trick-or-treating in Southwood with some friends. So sad for Mabes, someone is going to have to eat her candy for her! I guess that is what moms are for! I hope you all are doing well. I love that my blog links are growing...so fun to read what everyone is up to. If you don't have a blog (HOLLEY DICKINSON), then you need one! Oh yeah...it's hard to keep up with facebook, blogging and Snapfish! The technology....oh my! I am going to attach a link of pictures that sum up the last 3 months or so. I have not had time to edit or caption them, but I hope you enjoy them all the same!

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=175420720/t_=35258044

Love you all!
:-) L.A.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Hey Friend.... Didn't know you were ailing? Sorry about your back and that pump and dump stuff is the real pits! I had to do that when I had pneumonia! I used Enfamil Lipil because I didn't know I was going to get sick... therefor had no milk stored! Have you seen my new blog? You better go check it out! It might make you drool! :) Or maybe just smile. Wish I could walk in your back door and scare the living poop out of you (I know that's not hard to do!) and hug your face and your baby! And give Andy a hug too! :) Don't want to leave him out! I figure since there aren't many comments that I will just continue to type. Someone will look and say, "Wow! Darby has something really important to say!" And then they'll keep reading and be mad that I'm just rambling about breast milk and bodily functions. We keep our back door open too. And I drank my coffee this morning in an orange and white polka dot mug-- in celebration! War Eagle! But I don't have a Shane & Shane worship cd so I couldn't play that. But I do have a cat, her name is Squash, and I have a picture of me holding her! I'll have to post it just for you! And I didn't even break out in hives after I held her. I washed my arms, legs, neck, face and hands immediately after putting her down so maybe that's why I didn't break out!? Maybe!? Anyway, I love you and do wish so badly that I could walk in your back sliding glass door and scare the poop out of you! Maybe one day! Watch out sister! :) Love you three!!

Julie Wolfe said...

Hey girl! Sorry about your back:( I just used the WalMart brand with Lipil for a while and then the Sam's brand (because I was giving it to her more by then and could get a bigger can for a little less than two WalMart cans). Formula is mega-expensive and Ellie didn't have bad reactions to the generic, so that's what we did. Good luck!