Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Little Big Girl

Ok, so our little pumpkin head has totally takin off. I hope you like my grammar :-) Anyway, she is everywhere. Not only that, but when she gets where she wants ...she pulls up! No our house is not baby proof yet...it needs to be. We had a great weekend at Rosemary beach with family, including Ashley and Levi. It was beautiful...weather and water. We laid out, swam, walked, kayaked...and so much more! This weekend coming up we are headed to Wetumpka, AL for the Coosa River Challenge. Andy and Levi will be adventuring racing as Mabes, Ash and I watch.
So you might be wondering why it has taking me so long to blog. Maybe you haven't but I'll tell anyway :-) It is all Stuart's fault!!! She signed me up for Facebook and I have been spending my time looking for "friends". If you are a "facebooker" you will know what I mean. It's not just me...Andy is a "facebooker" as well!
Life is good. School is busy, but great. Mabry is loving the nursery....my little busy body. Oh yeah, she also has 2 teeth coming in (on the bottom) and is trying new veggies all the time. I will attach pictures soon! It amazes me how much and how fast she is changing!!!

Until next time...

:-) L.A.

1 comment:

Darby said...

Don't worry I didn't choke to death at Lowe's, I hit a clearance aisle and you know how me and clearance aisles are... I'll call you back soon! And yes I love your grammar but you spelled it wrong... it's with an "a" not an "e". Don't you just wish I could stand over your shoulder while you type!?? Love you! Check out my wee-wee curtains on my blog! Maybe I'll give them to you for your upcoming birthday, wouldn't that be a special present? Love you my friend and miss you like crazy!! Just checked your message about the Donut Hole, would have liked to hit that place with you! I kinda like donuts, you know!??