Monday, September 24, 2007

Looking for the Perfect Baby Gift?

I am selling changing pads, burp cloths, bibs and diaper/wipe holders. Check the link for pictures of the fabric. I have one of each in all of the different fabrics. Let me know what you want and I will get it to you. Remember...I am not a photographer, so if you want to see any of these in person just let me know and I can bring them to church, school, bunco, etc. I found my love for fabric this summer and enjoyed making all of these items out of high quality fabric from our local stores and online vendors. I keep these things in my diaper bag and they are so handy. If you have fabric that you want me to custom make your changing pad, etc., I would love to! Hope everyone is doing well. Let me know if you have any questions!

L.A.'s Little Tings'
Changing Pad $16
Diaper/Wipe Holder $16
Burp Cloth $11
Bib $13


http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=175422041/a=35258044_35258044/t_=35258044

:-) L.A.
lauraashley@mail.com

3 comments:

Jill said...

Proud of you girl! You are the bomb..looking pretty professional! Let's sell all our stuff and do it together!! I'm your biggest fan...next to Darby :)

Darby said...

Ok, so somehow I missed this post or it was out of order or something... but these things are PRECIOUS!! I love the last 3 fabrics... they I think it was picture 33,34,35... where'd you get that fabric!? They're all so precious!! What do you put on the back of the changing pad?? I may need to order one. Can you send me your prices??? LOve you and Miss you!!! And Jill... we can tie for her #1 Fan! Maybe we can start a fan club!

Darby said...

ok, nevermind the prices are on there... sleep deprived mother of 2!