Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still Around

I felt like I haven't blogged in forever...this will be short. I feel like I have been super busy with school this week, having fun playing with Mabry after school and then hanging out with Andy and staying up way too late sewing! I am exhausted!!! I did get a lot done at school today (teacher workday) but until I get one more thing turned in I feel a little stressed...just a little.I am excited to watch HCES's first XC meet tomorrow...Mabry's first meet, she is excited! The Hanlons will be in town again this weekend...yes 2 weekends in a row, shocker! I am excited to chill and spend time with mi familia. Little sisters birthday is on Friday...Sarah, the baby, will be 22! Yeah, I kinda feel old. I want to link my new Snapfish pictures on to my blog...Darby can you help a sister out?

Love you all...
:-) L.A.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Of course I can! I love you and I miss you so much. I got your message today but was in the middle of 2 babies, poop, and dinner... what a combo! Anyway, when you are typing your blog entry at the top of the box where your words are going there is a place to change the size, color, shape of the font, etc. To the right of some of those buttons is a picture that looks like two links of a chain meeting together... if you click on that and then enter your snapfish link (email the pics to yourself first so that you have the link-- the one that says "enter this link in your address box if the page doesn't pull up"). ANd that should work. Be careful though.. it already types out the http:// part so you don't want to have that twice or it won't work. I just delete it and then paste the whole address. Glad to help a sister out. What cha been sewing?

Darby said...

Would you please post something new?? I'm missing you, Andy and Mae Mae!!!! I want to hear about your weekend, ok!?