Thursday, August 9, 2007

Funny Jill






Kent and Mabry



Ok Jill has started her blog (www.thepopefamilytallahassee.com) and I am going to copy what she wrote from our yesterday excursion...

"Our activities for the day included a bon voyage visit to Best(Breast) Beginnings, Lunch at Hopkins, Grammy and Gee (my favorite kids boutique), and house hunting with L.A. As we were riding in the car we pulled up next to a big car with a man who was eyeballing L.A. and I. All we could think was that, here are these two All-American, stepford wives riding around in a mini van with their two babies strapped in side by side. The icing on the cake was that L.A. was reading a cookbook in the passenger seat. The thought of how we must have looked makes me chuckle. I absolutely love being a stay-at-home mom."

I have been "milking" this last week before school starts. I cannot believe the summer is already over....and so is my time as a stay at home mom. I have enjoyed the past 6 months so much! Mabry is going to have so much fun in the nursery at school. She is a busy body, so she will love all the other kids. Please pray for me next week as I adjust to a new schedule and being away from my little pumpkin.

Until later...

:-) L.A.

No comments: