Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy 6th month Birthday Mabry!!!

Mabry in her H.C.E.S. uniform!
Good Morning! Happy 6th month birthday!!!
Fun standing with my buddy Kent!
Thanks for my present Aunt Jilly!
Mabry loves her daddy!




Today our little pumpkin' is 1/2 a year old! It is so hard to believe how fast the time has gone by. She is such a sweet baby. She is such a busy body and loves to practice her crawling and pulling up. She has crawled just a couple times but she still can get all the way across our living room...she army crawls, scoots and rolls! She loves to pull up on mommy and daddy and act like a big girl. Tomorrow we go to the doctor for her 6 month check up and shots :-( sad for my little baby.


School is going well. I really am thankful for a full week to adjust before the kids came. Now that school has officially started, I've been able to go down to the nursery a few times to visit...but that will be impossible with my Thurs. and Fri. schedule :-( I know she is in good hands and she has so much fun, so that helps mommy feel better. I still miss her.


Andy and I have yet to exercise since our race :-) Maybe we will do something tomorrow. Probably not. I am sitting here with my pint of ice cream, eating and typing, when I should be asleep resting up for my big day tomorrow!


Love you all my family and friends!


Bye for Now,

:-) L.A.

1 comment:

Beth said...

L.A.,
I think you have the happiest baby in Florida! Cute pictures. Question - how do you get numerous pictures in the same post? I tried it and it was making my pictures all different sizes and they were all over the page, not lined up, in a pattern like yours. I didn't like the way it looked so I took them down. Any advice?

Crimsonette