Monday, August 13, 2007

HCES Babies

Having fun with Peyton!!!
Coach Paske...Sorry about the pink whistle David :-)
Mabes and Palmer
Mommy's Back!!!
Today was a big day for me and my little Mabes! Teachers "reported" back to school today and Mabry had her first day with the HCES Babies! I did have a hard time leaving her this morning....it made me sad. I love the nursery workers, I was just sad to leave my little pumpkin! Mabry did great! She had so much fun with all the other kids and she was even trying to show off her crawling skills. Well...almost crawling skills. I am thankful to have a week to get adjusted. I can't complain a bit since she is there on campus with me. Thank you Holy Comforter!!! Just wanted to send a short update, now it's time for bed. I'm pretty tired...not used to having a schedule. Oh yeah remember that triathlon I mentioned??? I don't think we have trained a bit for it since then! It should be fun for us this weekend! :-)
Adios...
:-) L.A.

1 comment:

Darby said...

I've been thinking about you and praying for you this week! Give us an update! Those babies are precious... was being really cute a requirement for acceptance into the day care? Looks like it!! Love you!