Monday, August 6, 2007

Little Mover

OK...right now I am watching little Mae scoot/crawl her way around our wood floors! One day I will know how to attach a video so all can see! We have had a fun day. We ran some errands this morning and then went to a playgroup for about an hour. Mabry got to swim for a little while...she loves water!!! Then our friends Jill and Kent came over and we had a PB & J and talked about sewing projects. Later when Andy comes home we plan to go on a family "run"...we will see. Our sprint triathlon is in about 2 weeks, we have decided this will definitely be for fun, not competition. I'm going to try to "blog" everyday this week just to get used to it...until then :-)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I like that Jill and Kent are in the blog! It makes me feel so special. We love you lots!

CoCo said...

Where is the run?? Good luck!

TA said...

I love it! You totally know what's up, so keep it up big sis. I love you guys more than you'll ever know. Keep this gator updated.